In this article we will talk about hunting and, in particular, about the boots to use for a more comfortable and appropriate experience, thanks to a series of criteria and guidelines to follow that will allow you to be in possession of the best tactical boots and thus be able to live a quiet and unforgettable hunting experience.
Criteria to follow to choose the boots
If you are on your way to becoming a good hunter, these items will help you.
- According to hunting hours. If it is a very long hunt you will need to wear a specific type of boots. They will have to be stronger, lighter and very comfortable, as you will have to keep them for a long time.
- Depending on the terrain. The steeper the terrain, the higher the canyon should be. The incision of the soles will be of a different type depending on the slope. So, the greater the slope, the greater the heel. The toe box will also have to be reinforced, housing the elastic bands on the sides of the heel if the ground is too rocky.
- Depending on the weather and outside temperature. To influence the choice of the right boot, in addition to what has already been mentioned, the right material will also be essential, which will be dictated by the weather and the outside temperature. A waterproof membrane is not needed to facilitate breathability. With particularly hot and very dry climates it is good to have a good porous membrane such as synthetic ones. The choice of material will be different in stormy and particularly cold climates. A suitable option for this type of climate is a boot with a membrane that, in addition to making it breathe, will be padded to keep the foot warm and waterproof to keep the foot dry.
How to care for your 707 Tactical Gear boots
- Proper drying of boots should not be done near heat sources, as the fabric has dehydrated and consequently will stiffen it.
- Next, they are properly dried, allowing them to air out in a completely natural way.
- If the humidity inside persists, you can insert sheets of newspaper, or just kitchen paper, to absorb the moisture that remains inside.
- Once drying is complete, it is good practice to brush them with delicate bristles to remove excess dirt and polish them after brushing is complete.
- The last step is to clean them with a cloth of warm soapy water.